Monday, June 6, 2022

Oadby Jubilee event



Over the weekend and we all celebrated 
the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee

One event that I attended was the event on Sunday 5 June 2022 at Elis Park in Oadby. 

It was good to see the community come together and seeing the range of food and activity stalls. I really enjoyed the Dhol players and the dancing.

would like to thank the planners and organisers.  I would like to see more  events like this with perhaps some comedy and more entertainment like singing and dancing and the return of  Supersonicboom, I also  wanted  to see more suitable activity for young adults like a rodeo ball and some fun fair rides.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and feedback, please do keep looking and commenting

Word Poetry Sini Seneviratne

  A Night of Words and Connection: Poetry Event at Attenborough Art Centre Yesterday evening, I had the pleasure of attending a captivating ...