Thursday, May 12, 2022

Snooker Event

Snooker Event 
I attended a snooker event on the Monday 9 May 2022 at Winchester Snooker Club in Wigston.

 

I thought the event was fantastic because it got the community together, this is great because community cohesion is fantastic as you meet a range of different people and access a range of services, for example the fire service. The manager Mukesh took time to teach me Snooker and the basics, I truly appreciate it.

 

I never thought I could play snooker having  watched it in pubs at a distance  and on the television, I got uthat chance at this event. I really enjoyed myself. 

 

I thought the event was fantastic because it got the community together, this is great because community cohesion is fantastic as you meet a range of different people and access a range of services, for example the fire service. The manager Mukesh took time to teach me Snooker and the basics, I truly appreciate it. 


I never thought I could play snooker have watched it in pubs at a distance and on the television, I got that chance at this event. I really enjoyed myself.  





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and feedback, please do keep looking and commenting

Word Poetry Sini Seneviratne

  A Night of Words and Connection: Poetry Event at Attenborough Art Centre Yesterday evening, I had the pleasure of attending a captivating ...