Saturday, March 20, 2021

Access Rating

Access Rating

I come across Access Rating App.

 I believe the app is excellent as it gives disabled people a chance to be equal members of society by rating venues, from local cafĂ©, pubs, restaurants so for. 

I think this is great as it gives venues the chance to make there business-friendly & welcoming for the disabled community even a small change, for example having a portable ramp for wheelchair users, make lots of different to both parties.

 Big or small change every change makes a vital difference in daily lives. As a regular user of the app I would highly recommend downloading the app into your smart device and start a rating place, I believe sharing is caring.

Access Rating


7 comments:

Thanks for your comments and feedback, please do keep looking and commenting

Word Poetry Sini Seneviratne

  A Night of Words and Connection: Poetry Event at Attenborough Art Centre Yesterday evening, I had the pleasure of attending a captivating ...