Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Word Rob Gee-Headline Act

On Friday the 17 February 2023 at the Guildhall in Leicester. I attended a Word event.

The event was excellently organised and ran smoothly. In my opinion the venue was quite scary because of the ghost stories, there is some interesting history attached to the hall. There is a disabled toilet but lots of little steps

I think there needs to be better lighting as it’s very dark quiet easy to fall down the stairs. A very nice venue but quite difficult to travel to even in a taxi. In my opinion a lot of the buildings look the same. 

I  enjoyed all the poetry and the headline act Rob Gee especially the pop monster poem. I also enjoyed Tim Bomdog magic tricks.

4 comments:

  1. Ah nice one! I like Rob Gee too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bhavin, what a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Bhavin. Sounds like you had a decent night. I personally love the look of Guildhall and think its soo unique esp with it now being surrounded by so many modern buildings. Peace bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really great night, Thanks Bhavin 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback, please do keep looking and commenting

Word Poetry Sini Seneviratne

  A Night of Words and Connection: Poetry Event at Attenborough Art Centre Yesterday evening, I had the pleasure of attending a captivating ...