Monday, January 30, 2023

Word John Hegley

 attended a WORD! event at Attenborough Arts Centre in Leicester on Thursday 26 January 2023. I think the venue has excellent facilities from the electrical door to a disabled toilet.

There was a free afternoon workshop with John Hegley, I found it very interesting and helpful in my writing of poetry. 


In my opinion it was very well taught and structured, he also played the Ukeele which is one of my favourite instruments. There was also an evening event filled with poetry talent which I really enjoyed.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bhavin great blog. Would love to have read your poem. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Bhavin, very good

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and feedback, please do keep looking and commenting

Word Poetry Sini Seneviratne

  A Night of Words and Connection: Poetry Event at Attenborough Art Centre Yesterday evening, I had the pleasure of attending a captivating ...