Thursday, April 23, 2020

Special Assistance Gatwick Airport

Special Assistance Gatwick Airport 


I find it difficult travelling from London Gatwick Airport as it is very far for me, but some of the facilities are:The Hidden Disability Sunflower lanyard Scheme. This is a scheme designed to let the staff know you may need some extra support with things like shopping. I think it's a good  idea. Having used the Special Assistance at London Gatwick Airport. I found the staff very helpful. 


A Radar key is a key to open any disabled toilet. I think it's a good idea to have a radar key. I have found out online, there is also a sensory room at the airport, this is the very first airport in the United Kingdom, to have this facility available. I think this is fantastic. A excellent website is

Disabled Access holidays


Manchester Airport also has a 'Sunflower Room', to help customers escape from the noise, bright lights and crowds. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and feedback, please do keep looking and commenting

Word Poetry Sini Seneviratne

  A Night of Words and Connection: Poetry Event at Attenborough Art Centre Yesterday evening, I had the pleasure of attending a captivating ...