Wednesday, January 27, 2021

My time in the Lockdown 2020

 My time in the Lock down is not easy day by day. Watching the daily news briefing a by the government listening to thousands of people stuffing and passing away makes me feel extremely sad and depressed.

However  I do feel happy when I see the millions of good deeds carried out by people. I have been passing my time watching films, researching various things for example famous people and walking in the garden. I do really miss volunteering on my projects and attending the various groups and going to Costa with friends. "My time in the Lockdown

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments and feedback, please do keep looking and commenting

Word Poetry Sini Seneviratne

  A Night of Words and Connection: Poetry Event at Attenborough Art Centre Yesterday evening, I had the pleasure of attending a captivating ...