Sunday, July 5, 2020

Certifcate in Equality and Diversity level 2


During the Lockdown I thought lets rise to the challenge. I have been studying, the certificate in Equality and Diversity level 2.

The course is ran by North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College. I have had some excellent support thought-out the course. 


The most challenging thing I found it staying focused as this is a distance learning qualification, something I have never done, I think this will help me to achieve that goal at the end of the tunnel. This is something I wanted to experience. 


I am normally use to learning in the classroom setting infront of a lecturer.  


Some of the things are the ten protected characteristics, I also learnt about types of Inequality for example disabled access in public. 


I have found it quite shocking it unfortunately happens in the 21 century. I must say I have been to have been to many places where everyone is respected and it’s great to see and be a part of a multicultural world.       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and feedback, please do keep looking and commenting

Word Poetry Sini Seneviratne

  A Night of Words and Connection: Poetry Event at Attenborough Art Centre Yesterday evening, I had the pleasure of attending a captivating ...